Apr 16, 2011

Zzzzzz

It's time for the bedroom redo pictures! I get tired just thinking about it. The upstairs in our house is very unique because all of the ceilings are sloped. Not ideal, but it works fine for me since I'm short vertically challenged. With Luke being six foot, he doesn't appreciate the low ceilings as much. He's already accidentally hit his head once, but I guess each head bang is another hit closer to remembering not to get that close next time.

Redoing this room was a piece of cake for me! If you remember back to an earlier post I wrote about sweet surprises, Luke surprised me by painting this room before we moved in. Back when we were sick of painting, he took it upon himself to surprise me with a finished bedroom....all I had to do was decorate! No problem! :)

To make things easier, we just used the leftover green paint from the dining room. It worked perfectly because Luke used it down to the last drop, which means one less paint can collecting dust in our basement!


BEFORE
 

AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment