Our dining room was a fun project to undertake. The room itself has a lot of natural light from windows, so we were able to incorporate one of my favorite colors for the walls--green. I wanted to keep this room looking natural, so I brought the outdoors in by adding brown as the accent color. Take a look at the before and after pictures below.
 |
| BEFORE.....the white has to go!! |
 |
AFTER....green!
We inherited the table for FREE from one of Luke's friends.
It'll work just fine until we find one we want to buy. |
 |
The twigs in the vase are courtesy of the heavy winds that knocked some branches off our tree! For the second jar, I used green split peas as the filler and topped it with a white candle. The third is an apothecary jar from TJ Maxx filled with potpourri. The buffet table is actually a dark espresso color, not black as it appears in this picture. |
 |
What's on the walls?....place mats! |
We can finally enjoy a meal in this room! Unfortunately, our house doesn't have any blinds, so we just hope our neighbors aren't watching us talk with our mouths full or putting our elbows on the table while we're eating! Oh wait, I'm the nosy one....we're watching them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment