![]() |
| Photo by Sara |
Apr 17, 2011
The Front Porch Remedy
With spring in the air, I have discovered a new love--spending time on our front porch! When Luke and I end our day by sitting on the porch and talking about the many happenings of our day, it's amazing how the pace of life slows to a stop. Honestly, sitting on our porch is a mini vacation to me. It reminds me of those times when I've been at the beach, sitting by the ocean and hearing the waves crashing while feeling the breeze in the air. We recently bought two chairs for our front porch because I had a feeling it would be a purchase we would get a lot of use out of! And we already have. Each time I sit in one of these chairs, I find myself breathing in deeply and looking forward to the conversations ahead...for years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment