Oct 18, 2011

The Changes of Fall

Well, my fall travel season at work is ALMOST done! I survived my two weeks in Illinois and Wisconsin and am now just wrapping up some local travel. Things are good. To top it off, Luke and I didn't have a lot planned this past weekend, so I was able to get a lot of things done around the house, which I've neglected from being gone so much the past couple of months. Now, our house is clean and our refrigerator is fully stocked again! Time away always makes me appreciate being home and realize how blessed I am to have Luke in my life! I missed that man!

I came home to a beautiful surprise in our yard...our tree! While I was away, its leaves transformed into a beautiful, vibrant orange! My brother, Andrew, even said that he thought it was the prettiest tree in town. Check it out--



We have really been encouraged with youth group this fall. There are so many students who are seeking to grow closer with Christ. It's awesome! Even though we're the leaders, it's amazing how the students are the ones who actually spur us on in our faith. I'm constantly amazed at how God works. In a corrupt world like ours, with the economy suffering in so many ways, it is encouraging to me to know that God is still rising up a new generation of believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment