May 31, 2011
Unplugging the TV
This summer, Luke and I have decided to try out an old Kessie tradition: Unplugging the TV for the summer. When I was growing up, my parents always made us unplug the TV for the summer. I remember it always being really hard the first week or so, but then as we gradually forgot about TV, summer became so much more relaxing and fun! Luke and I are not big TV watchers anyways, but for some reason lately the TV is always on in the evenings. With summer in the air, we decided that there are so many more important things to do and enjoy than TV. We closed the doors to our TV cabinet yesterday and won't be seeing again for a couple months. We may occasionally decide to do a movie night this summer, but at least the TV won't be a constant noise in our lives. We're just going to soak in some good old-fashioned fun and conversation. So, what about you? Are you brave enough to take on the No TV Challenge this summer? Trust me, your summer will be much more enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment