Feb 5, 2011

We're Finally Home!

After nearly four weeks of living out of boxes, wondering where my favorite pair of scissors went, and coming home after work with a to-do list larger than we could manage, I am happy to say WE ARE DONE MOVING!! We had a very smooth moving day yesterday. I am so thankful that we decided to move then instead of today because today we are getting a ton of snow. Now, it's time to make our new house a home! Although that's easier said than done. When I woke up this morning, I told Luke, "It doesn't feel like we're home." It's definitely an odd feeling. Even the adjustments of showering in a different bathroom and cooking in a different kitchen are a little difficult to get used to. But needless to say, we are happy to be settled in!

You can check out some pictures of our moving day below.


Bidding Farewell to Our House in Huntington


Luke Getting Ready to Unload the Trailer


Our New Front Door!! We're Home!


Luke had fresh flowers waiting for me on the dining table at our new place! It's a belated Groundhog's Day gift--a tradition in the Diehl household!


No comments:

Post a Comment