I hope you have been surviving the heat lately! This excessively warm weather has definitely made me extra thankful for air conditioning. Luke and I have been sleeping downstairs on and off throughout the last week because there is only one air vent upstairs, and it's not in our bedroom. However, many things have held us over while we're waiting for the heat to subside, including 4-H FAIR SHAKES!! It was so nice to be able to walk to the fair last week and enjoy a little ice cream.
We've also noticed that the outside critters have been taking a break from the heat too. A couple of days ago, I found this little guy taking it easy in the tree with his nut. I couldn't help but snap a couple of pictures. I've never seen a squirrel relax like this! It must be hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment